Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Challenge #80 Colour Challenge Old Olive/Real Red

Hey everyone!! Its a new month!! You know what that means?? A new DT member, I am going to pick a DT member for Oct, and of course new prizes!!! :)

Our challenge this week is to use Old Olive/ Real Red...I figure some people are behind on their Christmas cards so why not help ya out a bit:)

Ok, our winner for last month is............... rainmac- http://rainmacsplace.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-first-pink-cat-studio-card.html! Please email me your info so I can get your prizes out and let you know your challenges for Oct  :)

Our prize for Sept is...


...a spot on the DT for Nov
...a $10 GC to shop at Inktegrity
...6X6 Designer paper
...flowers



Ok lets see what our DT has been up to!!!

Here is Janet's Xmas card!















Pinky-our guest designer, made this awesome Christmas card!


















Anne made this poinsettia card.
















Chris made this SPOOKY Halloween card




Anita has three samples on her post today...this one uses an Inktegrity image.












Joan used a image from Inktegrity, our sponsor for this month






















Mary used an Inktegrity image to paper piece a great tree.














8 comments:

  1. WOW, I am blown away by the DT cards! Okay, you enablers...I went to Integrity and bought some digis...ouch! My credit card is screaming in my wallet as we speak! Gotta go make my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet these are amazing! Wonderful job by your oh so talented DT - I love all the images from the companies that are showcased here. Thank you so much for letting Inktegrity sponsor, I look forward to a fun and exciting month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. un challenge idéal pour noel merci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards DT! WOW!! Great challenge to motivate the Mojo (mine took vacation back in May)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, great inspirational challenge, I hope my card fits it, thank you. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous DT Cards.

    My cards aren't clean and simple but at least I got two Chrismas cards made this week. I just can't get myself to make clean and simple cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great challenge- I find choosing colours tricky!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}